→ 24 Jul 12 at 7 am
Targets shoulders, back, abs, butt, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet together, arms by sides.
- Hinge forward from hips until back is parallel to ground, arms extended down.
- Simultaneously lift left leg behind you and raise arms directly out to sides.
- Maintaining hinge position, lower arms and leg so that they are a few inches off ground; repeat for 1 minute. Switch legs for next circuit.
- Please me follow at: http://whatsbeautiful.ua.com/profile/9864
- **This is a lot like the yoga pose warrior 3. Basically extending one hand straight forward and the other by the leg raised would be warrior 3. Great for core, balance, and relaxation! :)